Hero Seeking Vigilante


This blog now serves as a historical log of my quest for love. A collection of stories and articles more than blog posts, I hope that it can continue to amuse and entertain beyond it's active lifespan.

An adventurous young computer nerd/ gaming geek travels into the world looking for love in all the wrong places. And posts the terrible terrible consequences right here.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tick Tock

27 minutes.

Tonight I have my date with the Woman in Red.

I believe that I have everything ready.

Our reservations are set for Firefly Bistro, and for the Ice House.

I made myself pretty. I showered, I shaved. I put on deodorant.

The wrinkles in my tie are hidden.

My car is clean.

All I need to do is wait until she gets here.

I'm not nervous, I'm excited.

21 minutes left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home