Hero Seeking Vigilante


This blog now serves as a historical log of my quest for love. A collection of stories and articles more than blog posts, I hope that it can continue to amuse and entertain beyond it's active lifespan.

An adventurous young computer nerd/ gaming geek travels into the world looking for love in all the wrong places. And posts the terrible terrible consequences right here.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Closed Contact: Maddie

I'm not even going to go out with Maddie.

She is a paralegal waiting for her bar results. Pretty cute, but definitely a regular sort of person. She likes the beach, college football, travel, and retards.
Mocking the Disabled is grounds for damnation, but if that's the way it's gotta be, then I suppose I'm alright with that.

Despite her affinity for the "Vitamin D," I won't be going out with her. By asking One Single Question, I was able to divine that she is not the girl for me. I will share my wisdom with you.

Overnight, the world has ended in a quiet apocalypse as an unknown disease turns friends and neighbors into shambling corpses, hungering for the flesh of the living. You are mysteriously unaffected. What would you do?

"At first I have to admit that I thought this was a creepy question and didn't really know how to answer it but then it came to me - Disneyland! It was of my favorite places ever - so if everyone else is dead I would have to go there for several reasons: First, I would feel much better about losing everyone I care about. Second, there would be no lines for any of the rides. Third, you wouldn't have to make the bed becuase you could just move from one hotel room to the next."

::sigh:: Where do these people come from, and why do they keep coming to ME?!

I think what MUST have happened was failed reading comprehension. Perhaps she missed the part with the zombies? Because Disneyland post apocalypse, is a whole new reality of nightmare.

Completely walled in, the now monstrous staff wander the park from Toontown to Tomorrow land, waiting for the arrival of vacatoners who will never come. Stuck inside a giant Pluto suit, a starving zombie beats the fiberglass head against the Matterhorn's fence to break free. Perhaps a few survivors, the eatery cleaning crew, have swam out to Tom Sawyer's Island? Maybe they have huddled up within those secret caves, safe from the horde, but slowly starving. Who will be the first to go? Will the others have the strength left to kill her when she turns?
A clean bed will do you no good in a hotel populated by the dead. Most of the beds won't be clean to begin with. Soiled in the night as patrons undergoing a painful transformation vacated their bowels. Or painted with blood, as panicked guests brought about their own demise in the face of certain death (bullet wound to the head only). Sporadic gunshots break the night air, as mommies and daddies forcibly prevent themselves from devouring their own children.

I don't think Disneyland is such a good idea.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

November spamalanche bears down on PC users
Consumers should gird for a big wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks leading to Thanksgiving, when the amount of spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security ...
http://www.california-abogados.com

 
At 1:45 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow spam, your blog seems to be a magnet for marketing comment posts. By the way, dont ever take this blog down, i forever want to have that description of disneyland exposed to the world. :-D


-gp

 
At 6:14 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could always flee to autopia and use the little cars to run the Zombies down... yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home