Hero Seeking Vigilante


This blog now serves as a historical log of my quest for love. A collection of stories and articles more than blog posts, I hope that it can continue to amuse and entertain beyond it's active lifespan.

An adventurous young computer nerd/ gaming geek travels into the world looking for love in all the wrong places. And posts the terrible terrible consequences right here.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The First Post

Hello, my name is Spam, and I am a 23 year old College Grad, with a Degree in Earth Systems Sciences and a minor in Computer Sciences. I enjoy talking with friends, playing games of make-believe, and kicking ass.
I am very happy with who and where I am in life, and I am ready to share myself with another person. The posts that follow are reviews of dates or notable moments in my singlehood.